|Utilities Regulatory Authority (URA)|
|Port Vila, Vanuatu|
|One (1) Year|
|The Utilities Regulatory Authority (URA) is seeking two senior Economist in utility regulations. |
The URA is seeking to engaged two individuals to the position of senior Economist for one (1) year with renewal subject to performance. The annual salary of this position is Vt.3 million and is negiotable based on qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Possess a four year Degree in Economics, Business or Management from a recognized institution;
2. Minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience in an analytical role in business, government or non-government organization in which the candidate has proven his/her capabilities in economic and business analysis;
3. Proven ability in application of economics and financial analysis, pricing theory and asset valuation to the competitive and monopoly businesses;
4. Sound knowledge of utility regulation for modern monopoly and competitive systems; Ability to think creatively, take initiative and work independently;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
6. Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills;
7. Fluency in written, spoken English is a requirement. A working knowledge in Bislama and French is an advantage;
8. Preferably Ni-Vanuatu; Women are encouraged to apply.
Candidates with advanced degree, higher levels of experience and analytical skills will be given preference and suitable compensation.
|VT 3 Million (Annually)|
|English, French, Bislama|
|How To Apply:|
If you are interested in this position, please obtain information from Ms. Belinda Reuben on the scope of work for this position. All applications are to be submitted by hand, via email or post to the attention of Ms. Belinda Reuben on the following addresses provided.
|Ms. Belinda Reuben|
|Ms. Belinda Reuben, URA, PMB 9093, Port Vila, Vanuatu|
28-Apr-15 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|