|Live & Learn|
|Non Government Organization|
|Port Vila, Vanuatu|
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to create real innovation in the WASH sector.
Live and Learn is seeking a proactive and collaborative Project Manager to oversee the Vanuatu component of the Western Pacific Sanitation Marketing Innovation Project (CS-WASH) based in their Port Vila office.
The Sanitation Marketing Project Manager will manage an interdisciplinary team and coordinate between multiple international stakeholders while fostering a collaborative working environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing.
• Effectively manage and motivate a team of technical and financial staff while balancing competing priorities,
• Ensure delivery of project outputs while overseeing planning, reporting, financial management and human resource management,
• Coordinate with international partners (Live&Learn/IWC/IWDA) to prioritise deliverables and contribute to the projects strategic direction,
• Facilitate and actively promote knowledge sharing, and
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with project communities and stakeholders.
|Remuneration will be competitive. All encouraged to apply.|
|How To Apply:|
Applications must include a cover letter, CV, full contact details of three (3) referees and be submitted by 4pm by 9th June 2015 to the following addresses provided below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications received after closing date cannot be considered. Live and Learn is an equal opportunity employers.
|In Person - Anjali Nelson, Live and Learn, Erakor House, Korman Roundabout, Port Vila.|
Address: Anjali Nelson, PO Box 1629, Port Vila, Vanuatu
|email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
25-May-15 Direct Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|