Location: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Job Hours: Full Time
Due Date: 8/01/2014
The Australian Aid Program is planning to establish a Vanuatu Health Resource Mechanism where it will contract a Vanuatu recruitment agency to recruit and manage local Technical Advisers to support the Vanuatu Health sector. Consulting Vanuatu Ltd has been short-listed to provide this service and is thus seeking expressions of interest from suitable applicants for the above position. Selected suitable candidates will be put forward by Consulting Vanuatu as part of our Tender bid.
We are thus seeking a Procurement Manager to assist in providing safeguards for Australia and potentially other donor funding within the Ministry of Health. The on-going objective of this position is to improve service delivery by the Government of Vanuatu to the people of Vanuatu through strengthened procurement and fixed asset management systems and processes.
Please email us at Lenise.Monteiro@consultingvanuatu.com to receive a detailed Position Description. This will be a 12 month contract commencing late February 2014 with the possibility of a 12 month extension.
• A tertiary degree in international development, logistics, project management or a related field.
• Experience in procurement, contract, logistic and fixed asset management activities.
• Experience in developing plans and risk mitigation strategies to implement business/program activities.
• Understanding of Government of Vanuatu procurement and financial regulations and guidelines, Commonwealth procurement guidelines, and accepted MOH practices.
• Familiar with the Ministry of Finance and Economic Management Financial Management Information System.
• Highly motivated team player and problem solver.
Salary: ARF Classification level C3 (no living or mobility allowances to be granted)
Language: Ability to conduct research and communicate in Bislama and English (verbal and written).
How To Apply: We are seeking applicants from citizens and residents of Vanuatu only. To apply applicants are required to complete an online application and upload their resume by clicking the Big Red ‘Click to Apply’ button below <this link>
Email for more information: Lenise.Monteiro@consultingvanuatu.com