|Telecommunication Regulatory Authority|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
| 'Invitation to Quote (ITQ)'|
The Telecommunications & Radiocommunications Regulator (TRR) invites qualified and interested persons or suppliers with the relevant expertise and resources in the provision of network servers with systems and applications in accordance with the specifications laid out in this TOR. The successful entity as part of the supply of the server, will consider installation, implementation and training as all inclusive of their bid.
The Network Server System must achieve the following objectives:
§ The server must be able to run MS Exchange mail application, act as the Domain Controller/Active Directory/ File Server/Printer Server, and run a proxy application. The new server will host a range of applications ranging from HR management system, statistics and indicators database, geographical information system and other telecom technical related application which will require a lot of processing power for high resolution graphics and map images.
§ The server must be able to run Hyper-V & Virtual servers – up to 5 virtual servers.
§ Must be able to run Trend Micro Antivirus application or any other similar enterprise/corporate anti-virus solution
§ Must be able to work with Fortinet firewall or any other similar firewall hardware and applications
The suppliers must deliver according to the following process:
· A short term work plan mapping out the substantial steps from delivery to completion.
· Supply and deliver the Network Server System hardware and all associated components.
· Brief TRR on the specifications and the process for migration of data and information from current to new server.
· Install the new Server and conduct troubleshooting where necessary during installation.
· Install all virtual machines and relevant applications.
· Develop necessary documentation for general and ongoing support. A network diagram must be created for TRR’s reference.
· Conduct training with the TRR ICT team as appropriate.
|How To Apply:|
Email, In person - In the preparation of your price quotation, interested persons are to contact TRR to obtain the detailed Terms of Reference in order to complete the tender. We are available for any queries you may have by email, telephone or face-to-face discussion. Quotations shall be valid for a period of forty five (45) days from the due date of submission and, must reach TRR at the following address at no later than 4.30 pm, Friday 5th June, 2015.
|Jeanette Yiu Hing|
Office of the Telecommunications & Radiocommunications Regulator, PO Box 3547, 1st Fl. Oceanwalk Building, Lini Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
28-May-15 Direct Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|