Transport (Motor Vehicles) & Other
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Carpenter Motors seek to provide an employment opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced Technicians to be based in their Port Vila Service Centre. The following above position is available.
- To do electrical repairs on vehicles
- To diagnose vehicles using latest scan tools
- To do minor vehicle maintenance services
- To assist in basic workshop duties
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Automotive Engineering
- At least five years of vehicle electrical experience in a similar environment
- Have own full set of tools
- Self motivated and ability to work under low supervision
- Must be an honest and reliable individual
- Be able to use latest vehicle diagnostic computer
This is a great challenging opportunity for the right professional with matching experience to the key selection criteria above.
|At attractive salary package depending upon qualifications and experience.|
|How To Apply:|
Please forward your application with detailed resume outlining your qualification and experiences to the under mentioned postal address no later than 5th July, 2015. Applications can also be emailed to the email address provided.
|Service & Training Manager|
Service & Training Manager, Carpenter Motors, PO Box 4016, Elluk RD, Namba 3, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
30-June-15 Daily Post (Issue # 4512)
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|