Transport (Motor Vehicles) & Other
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Carpenter Motors seek to provide an employment opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced Technicians to be based in their Port Vila Service Centre. The following above position is available.
- To prepare vehicles for painting
- To paint as per requirement
- To buff and polish vehicles
- To detail vehicles before delivery.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Paint and Panel works
- At least five years of Painting experience in a similar environment
- Have own full set of tools
- Self motivated and ability to work under low supervision
- Must be an honest and reliable individual
- Must be specialized 2 Pac painting systems.
This is a great challenging opportunity for the right professional with matching experience to the key selection criteria above.
|At attractive salary package depending upon qualifications and experience.|
|How To Apply:|
Please forward your application with detailed resume outlining your qualification and experiences to the under mentioned postal address no later than 5th July, 2015. Applications can also be emailed to the email address provided.
|Service & Training Manager|
Service & Training Manager, Carpenter Motors, PO Box 4016, Elluk RD, Namba 3, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
30-June-15 Daily Post (Issue # 4512)
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|