Transport (Motor Vehicles) & Other
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Carpenter Motors seek to provide an employment opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced Technicians to be based in their Port Vila Service Centre. The following above position is available.
The position is to be filled by person with high level of energy and strong attention to detail to be responsible for coordinating the activities of our workshop and service staff. This is a busy and challenging role where you will be leading from the front. You will closely work as part of a team with your Managers and Co-workers.
- To supervise day to day workshop tasks
- In depth experience with the automotive industry
- Experience in managing a team of people
- Experience in planning and monitoring work within a workshop
- Assessing and quoting workshop repairs and field services
- Ability to use workshop equipment including diagnostic tools
- Ability to liaise with clients to build and develop customer relationship
- Actively pursue new work opportunities
- Strong commitment to safety and punctuality
- Be able to actively participate in the growth of business.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical
- At least five years of Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical experience in a similar environment
- Have own full set of tools
- Self motivated and ability to work under low supervision
- Must be an honest and reliable individual
- Have basic vehicle electrical knowledge.
This is a great challenging opportunity for the right professional with matching experience to the key selection criteria above.
|At attractive salary package depending upon qualifications and experience.|
|How To Apply:|
Please forward your application with detailed resume outlining your qualification and experiences to the under mentioned postal address no later than 5th July, 2015. Applications can also be emailed to the email address provided.
|Service & Training Manager|
Service & Training Manager, Carpenter Motors, PO Box 4016, Elluk RD, Namba 3, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
30-June-15 Daily Post (Issue # 4512)
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|