|Pacific Petroleum Company|
|Pacific Petroleum is currently seeking the services of the Terminal Supervisor to fill to undertake the following roles below.|
Responsibilities include assisting Terminal Manager with all aspects of bulk handling operations; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; resolving problems and responsible for safe and efficient movement of bulk cargoes operations and always maintaining the terminal healthy.
| • Must have mechanical or engineering qualifications / background|
• Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar supervision role
• Must be familiar with preventive maintenance systems
• Must be familiar with HSE systems
• Must be self motivated and can work long hours and on weekends
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be computer literate
• Being in possession of a valid Driver's License would be an advantage.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
|Email, Post, In person - All applications be submitted to the following addresses provided.|
|PO Box, 121, Port Vila, Vanuatu|
|Direct from Employer|