|Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
The Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority has a vacancy for a “Finance Officer”, in the Corporate Division.
The suitable person will be responsible for managing and controlling VIPA funds and revenues of the Authority.
- The applicant should hold a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other relevant tertiary qualifications in a recognized institution acceptable to the Authority
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in financial management, auditing, budgeting, MYOB accounting is mandatory
- The suitable person must have an appropriate knowledge and understanding of Vanuatu’s investment climate and its regional business environment
- Excellent working knowledge of English and some knowledge of French language would be an advantage or vice versa
- The suitable candidate must be able to work under minimum supervision and produce reports within deadlines.
|The remuneration for the Post is Vt.1,517,040 per annum plus other benefits and entitlements.|
|How To Apply:|
Only those who possess the necessary qualifications are encouraged to apply. Applications marked “Finance Officer” including a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) should be sent to: Dr. Andrina KL Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority, PMB 9011, Laguna Building, Port Vila or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications must be received by 4:30pm on Friday 12th August 2016.
The relevant Job Application Form 3-3 can be collected from the VIPA Office.
|Dr. Andrina KL Thomas|
|(+678) 24096 | 24441|
Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority, PMB 9011, Laguna Building, Port Vila, Vanuatu
08-August-16 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|