|New Zealand High Commission|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
The New Zealand High Commission, Port Vila, has a vacancy for the position of Executive Assistant. This position is responsible for providing Personal Assistant support to the High Commissioner and other administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. The Executive Assistant is also the High Commission’s back-up finance officer, and undertakes reception duties.
Further information including a position description is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The successful applicant will have had previous work experience as an Executive Assistant
- They should have a strong customer focus and be able to manage sensitive material with a high degree of tact and integrity while working with a wide range of people across cultural and social boundaries
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate well-developed planning and organisational skill, including the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Bislama are essential and French is desirable.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
A letter of application plus a curriculum vitae and the contact details of at least two referees, should be sent to Administration Manager, New Zealand High Commission, PO Box 161, Port Vila or emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 12pm Friday 19 August.
New Zealand High Commission, PO Box 161, Port Vila, Vanuatu
08-August-16 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|