|Department of Livestock|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
- A university degree in communication or relative field or
- Minimum 3 years’ experience communications role
- Experience in communication programme related to agriculture sector is desirable
- Good understanding of the Vanuatu’s livestock sector
- Demonstrated ability to work with a multi-sector team and to interact with stakeholders of different background (communities, provincial offices, NGOs. Private sector and government agencies)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Bislama and/or French.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
All applications must be accompanied by a CV, References, Copy of Qualifications in an envelope marked “Communication Consultant” and should be addressed to The Director, Department of Livestock, PMB 9095, Port Vila.
Application must be received at the department of Livestock in Tagabe, Port Vila or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 August 2016 by 4:30pm.
Department of Livestock, PMB 9095, Port Vila, Vanuatu
08-August-16 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|