|Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
The Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority has a vacancy for Finance Officer, Corporate Division.
The suitable person will carry out the role of managing and controlling the funds and revenues of the Authority.
- The applicant should hold a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other relevant tertiary qualifications in a recognized institution acceptable to the Authority
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in financial management, auditing, budgeting, MYOB accounting is mandatory
- The suitable person must have a fair knowledge and understanding of Vanuatu’s investment climate and the regional business environment
- Excellent working knowledge of English and a fair knowledge of the French languages would be an advantage or vice versa
- The suitable candidate must be able to work under minimum supervision and produce reports within necessary deadlines.
|The remuneration of the Post is VT
1,517,040 per annum plus other benefits and entitlements |
|How To Apply:|
Only those who possess the necessary qualifications are encouraged to apply. Applications marked “Finance Officer” including a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and the VIPA Job Application Form 3-3 [to be requested from VIPA by hard copy or electronic copy through email] should be sent to: Dr. Andrina KL Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority, PMB 9011, Laguna Building, Port Vila Or by the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications must be received by 4:30pm on Wednesday 31st August 2016.
Applicants who have already submitted applications do not need to reapply.
|Dr. Andrina KL Thomas|
Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority, PMB 9011, Laguna Building, Port Vila, Vanuatu
17-August-16 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|