|Ministry of Trade, Commerce & Industry|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
The Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry wishes to recruit for the Trade Development Unit one experience person to the positions detail below.
Details of Positions:
Positions: Project Officer
Post Number: 5511 & 5512 (X2 positions)
Grade: H Os 4.0
Location: Port Vila
Annual Salary: VT 1,411,200
Purpose of the Position: to assist the Senior Project Manager in providing technical analysis for economic development policy.
The Corporate Service Unit of the Ministry of Trade and the Trade Development Division will provide to any interested person with the information package containing details of the above vacancy including duties and responsibilities and the reporting arrangements.
- Qualification - Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Special Business Education - Economics, international Trade, Business, Commerce, Law and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience - A minimum of at least 1 year in a similar position, coupled with analytical skills
- Special Skills - Be computer literate but also possess a high level of report writing skills in addition to good analytical skills
- Thinking Style - Analytical but be a practical thinker and proactive
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Behavioural Competencies - Honest and committed to work, good moral and social character
- Language - Proficient in writing, reading and communicate fluently in English and Bislama or French.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
Both male and female are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact Ministry of Trade & Tourism on 33410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be made using Job Application Form (PSC form 3-2) and submitted with ALL supporting documents and directed to the Human Resource Officer, PMB 9056, Port Vila NO LATER THAN 7th APRIL 2017 4.30PM.
PMB 9056, Port Vila, Vanuatu
24-Mar-17 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|