|Ministry of Trade, Commerce & Industry|
Port Vila, VanuatuJob Hours:
The Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry wishes to recruit for the Trade Development Unit one experience person to the positions detail below.
Details of Positions:
Positions: Financial Controller
Post Number: 5509
Grade: G So 5.0
Location: Port Vila
Annual Salary: VT 1,764,000
Purpose of the Position: To coordinate and control the administration and financial database of Trade related project funding.
The Corporate Service Unit of the Ministry of Trade and the Trade Development Division will provide to any interested person with the information package containing details of the above vacancy including duties and responsibilities and the reporting arrangements.
- Qualification - Bachelor Degree
- Special Business Education - Accounting, financial management, business administration
- Experience - The post requires a minimum of 2 years work experience in supervising and managing donor funded assistance
- Special Skills - The post requires good computer and reporting skills and a strong financial planning and analysis skills
- Thinking Style - Analytical, strategic and practical
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Behavioural Competencies - Good moral and social character
- Language - Proficient both in writing, reading and speak good English, French and Bislama.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
Both male and female are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact Ministry of Trade & Tourism on 33410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be made using Job Application Form (PSC form 3-2) and submitted with ALL supporting documents and directed to the Human Resource Officer, PMB 9056, Port Vila NO LATER THAN 7thAPRIL 2017 4.30PM.
PMB 9056, Port Vila, Vanuatu
24-Mar-17 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|