|Vanuatu Meteorological and Geo-hazard Department (VGMD) & National Disaster Management Office (NDMO)|
The successful applicant will have:
- Diploma, Degree or relevant tertiary qualification in Disaster or Public Administration, Climate Change, Environmental Studies or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bislama, French an advantage
- At least 1 year experience working in emergency, disaster, climate change, community development or related field within Vanuatu
- Willing to travel regularly
- Driver’s license is essential
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Computer literate with a strong command of Microsoft suites.
- Experience with Vanuatu Government procedures
- Previous work experience with projects
- Experience in delivering training and awareness programs and activities
- Strong leadership skills
- Project Proposal/ development experience.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
Further information and Terms of References are available from the PMU Office at the Department of Meteo, in Port Vila, Tel: 678 552938 or email email@example.com
Interested applicants should send their application letter, resume and name and current address details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to NDMO, PMB 9107, Port Vila, Vanuatu, by 4:00pm, Friday 9th September, 2017.
PMB 9107, Port Vila, Vanuatu