|New Zealand High Commission|
Port Vila, Vanuatu
The New Zealand High Commission, Port Vila, has a vacancy for the position of Public Diplomacy/Consular Coordinator.
This position is responsible for providing support to the High Commissioner and High Commission staff with strategic communications and outreach advice; developing an effective and active public affairs strategy; managing public diplomacy activities; developing, implementing and maintaining an effective digital presence; and assisting with the management of events and functions for the High Commission.
The Public Diplomacy / Consular Coordinator would also be responsible for providing consular advice and assistance to New Zealanders in Vanuatu. This includes providing guidance and support for emergency response or in the event of a crisis.
Further information including a position description is available by emailing email@example.com
- The successful applicant will have had previous work experience in public diplomacy, media, and events management
- They should have a strong customer focus and be able to manage sensitive material with a high degree of tact and integrity while working with a wide range of people from different backgrounds
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate well-developed planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Bislama are essential and French is desirable
- The applicant should also have a current drivers licence.
|English, Bislama, French|
|How To Apply:|
A letter of application plus a curriculum vitae and the contact details of at least two referees, should be sent to Administration Manager, New Zealand High Commission, PO Box 161, Port Vila or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12pm Friday 9 June 2017
New Zealand High Commission, PO Box 161, Port Vila, Vanuatu
26-May-17 Direct from Employer
|For further information on the above Vanuatu job please see the source or contact the employer directly.|